Monday, March 26, 2012

Liebster Award

I would like to thank the academy and the accounting firm of Deloitte and Touche...

No just kidding I would like to thank Amanda of At The Red Table for giving me the Liebster Award.  This was a complete surprise and really made my day when I read the comment on my post here.


I have seen this award pop up on various blogs and I am completely honored to be one of her choices to bestown this gift upon.

Now what is a Liebster?

Well it is recognition given by bloggers to other up-and-coming blogs with less than 200 subscribers. The award is meant to acknowledge that the blog is inspiring, motivating or a fun read -- in other words, it’s worth checking out! (Liebster is the German for “beloved” or “dearest.”)

Now the rules are simple, and keeps the fun going:
  • Thank your Liebster Blog award presenter on your blog and link back to them
  • Copy and paste the blog award on your blog
  • Present the Liebster Blog award to 5 other blogs of 200 followers or fewer that you feel deserve recognition
  • Let your selected bloggers know they have been chosen by leaving a comment on their blog
So my selections for this award are (in random order)

  1. Bit of the Good Stuff
  2. Feeding Five
  3. The Vegetable Life
  4. Sprint 2 The Table
  5. Dixie Creek Farm
My choices might not have 200 followers or less, but I went with ones that I find very enjoyable and that I look forward to reading everyday. 

I hope you will take a bit of advice from me and check these guys gals out and if nothing else congratulate them on their award.  Everyone enjoys recognition from time to time.

Also be sure to enter my Food Lion $50 gift card giveaway here.

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I just love seeing other bloggers support each other, and these awards are always like a nice big hug that says welcome to the family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the award, Rachel!!!! I'm going to go check out these other blogs you've awarded, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats and thanks so much for passing it on to me! I am probably the only one silly enough to ask this, but how do I get the image on to my blog?

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! Looks like some great blogs on your list - I'll be checking them out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! What a cool idea- hadn't come across it yet...just another great thing about the blog community!

    ReplyDelete